Dr. Scot Hutchison and his sister, Holly, opened Reproductive Health Center clinic more than 25 years ago to offer high-quality reproductive healthcare in Tucson, Phoenix, and Flagstaff, AZ. It has been family-owned and operated ever since.
We are seeking a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) physician to join our rapidly growing practice to help us continue our legacy of high-quality, individualized fertility care.
What you will bring to the practice:
The right candidate will be interested in a long-term partnership with an equity position. Our small practice size offers a degree of personal flexibility as well as professional autonomy unmatched in the current fertility practice model. We offer the rare opportunity for you to personally shape and guide the practice to provide exceptional patient care and improve IVF success rates as you see fit. Partnership, of course, requires a candidate that is personally invested in the success of the practice. As one of the few remaining privately-owned practices, this entails a commitment to cutting-edge ART techniques, up-to-date knowledge of scientific literature, and business practice interest.
Additionally, we have a relationship with the University of Arizona College of Medicine, training the next generation of OB/GYN and REI physicians. The right candidate has a desire to stay associated with academic medicine and research.
Tucson is the 2nd-most populated city in Arizona, with a population of over one million people. The city has a rich cultural heritage and diversity. Tucson is also a designated UNESCO city of gastronomy with excellent restaurants, farmer’s markets, distilleries, and breweries.
For outdoor adventures, Tucson is conveniently located in the Sonoran Desert with living museums, national parks, and beautiful landscapes for endless nature activities.
Advantages of joining RHC:
- Batched IVF cycles, offering dynamic scheduling flexibility and opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- JCAHO Certified Embryology and Andrology laboratory, owned and on-site.
- Opportunity to be associated with an academic center but work in a private setting.
- Competitive compensation.
- Join our team of experienced and compassionate staff that values family.
- Be driven by connections, not profit.
Benefits at Reproductive Health Center:
- Equity stake in the practice
- 401k plan, pension, and profit-sharing plan
- Comprehensive Health and Medical Coverage
- Board-eligible or board certified
- Desire to be a leader in one of the few remaining privately owned fertility practices
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Reproductive Health Center does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state and federal laws.